1 min read
23 May

Warwickshire County Council have a dedicated page with links to report a wide range of issues residents can alert them to across Warwickshire.

To access the Report It page follow this link https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/reportit

You can report a range of issues:

Vulnerable Child Concern

Adult Abuse

Report a pothole

Street Light Problem

Rights of Way Issues

Unathorised Gypsy or Traveller Camps

Flooding or Highway Drainage

Faulty Traffic Lights


Dangerous Trees or Overgrown Vegetation

Faulty or Worn Road markings

Damaged, Missing or Obscured Road Sign

Problems with Roadworks

Ragwort on a highway

Fault on a tarmac footpath or pavement

Fault on unsurface footpath, bridleway or byway

Fulty Bridge or Culvert

Abandoned Vehicles

Breaking Parking Restrictions

Ragwoert or Japanese Knotweed

Fire Hydrant Fault

Nuisance Motorbike

Empty Grit Bin

Faulty Bollard Sign

Report Fraud

Other Highway Problems

Follow the link https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/reportit to report any issues.