Hire charges normally £10 per hour for village events.
Hire charges normally £12 per hour for external bookings.
(Extra charges may be requested at the time of booking for some functions)
The Hall and facilities have been refurbished.
The Hall is centrally heated and accommodates up to:
Seating and tables are available to accommodate these numbers.
Facilities include the large hall, kitchen and utensils, stage and toilets.
China and cutlery is also available to cater for parties, but extra charges may apply for larger events.
There is a large projection screen with audio system, also an Epson projector is available for separate hire. All is in excellent condition.
Parking facilities exist for up to thirty cars.
The Hall is in frequent use for both regular and single bookings.
Additional enquires are always welcome.
Contact Mrs Hazel Higgins 01926-424158 for more information.
The Community Hall is a Registered Charity- No 522985. It is run by a management committee which gains its authority under a 999 year lease, originally approved by the Parish Council.
The management committee holds its meeting monthly in the Community Hall on the last Tuesday of each month at 7-30pm, except in August and December.
1) The football changing rooms and water storage tanks have been fully updated.
2) An Epson projector is available for hire. It would normally be used for projecting to the screen available, directly from a PC. Please enquire if you wish to use it when booking the Hall. The projector is not stored on the premises
3) During the early part of 2017 the Hall has been completely redecorated and all repairs carried out.
4) A new audio system has been installed.
5) The Management Committee has agreed (November 18) that Bouncy Castles, Trampolines and other equipment carrying risk of injury are not permitted within the Hall or on its surrounding land. The need to verify separate adequate insurance cover on each occasion and the record of damage caused to the Hall is unacceptable.