Booking Request Form
The Government has removed most of its previous Covid-19 restrictions. However due to current national concerns for increased levels of Coronavirus, the facilities available at the Hall are limited. The Government announcement effective 19th July 2021 has put the onus on the Management Committee to act responsibly.
Track and Trace continues.
The Hall Management Committee has formulated the way in which it intends the Hall to be used by Hirers during the coming weeks. The words ‘Cautious Approach’ has been stressed by the Prime Minister. This has been recognised and reflects in the actions below that the Committee has taken. The Committee will review its practices regularly.
- Hall Occupancy will normally be limited to thirty people.
- There are exceptions but hirers must make inquiries before assuming the right to exceed this number.
- It is recommended that the wearing of face masks and social distancing are observed where possible.
- The Kitchen and equipment, except cookers, is available for use.
- Only two persons are permitted in the kitchen at the same time.
- It is recommended that the use of face masks and social distancing is observed where possible.
- The freezer is available by prior arrangement.
- Toilet facilities, ladies, mens’ and disabled, are now available for use. (Do not use the toilets exiting from the entrance lobby, they belong to Sports and Social Club)
- Track and Trace procedures continue to be required by law.
- The Hirer is responsible for recording all attendees at all functions and keeping that record securely for 21 days.
- A folder/procedure is provided within the Hall
- The Hall has an outside patio area which is available for use if considered appropriate.
- Chairs and small tables can be taken out and returned afterwards
- Maximum use of ventilation should be considered at all times
- This is considered very important in reducing Covid-19 infection rates
- Windows are hinged including the Kitchen. All external doors open freely- Remember to close them.
- Sanitising of hands on entry is essential - sanitiser provided
- Sanitising of tables and chairs, if considered necessary, is the responsibility of the Hirer.
Please exercise care at all times - Report any concernsHire Charges
Hire charges £10 per hour for village residents.
Hire charges £12 per hour for external residents.
(Extra charges may be requested at the time of booking for some functions).
The Hall and facilities include a large projection screen also an Epson projector and audio system.
The Hall is available for both regular and single bookings.
New enquires are always welcome.
Bouncy castles, trampolines and other equipment carrying risk of injury are not permitted within the Hall or on its surrounding land. The need to verify separate adequate insurance cover on each occasion and the record of damage caused to the Hall has proved unacceptable.
Parking facilities exist for up to thirty cars but are shared with the Sports and Social Club.
If you would like to enquire about booking the hall please complete the on-line booking request form,
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
.How to find usDetails of the Community Hall policies can be found here
The Community Hall is a Registered Charity - No 522985.
It is run by a management committee which gains its authority under a 999 year lease, originally approved by the Parish Council.
The management committee holds its meeting monthly in the Community Hall on the last Tuesday of each month at 7-30pm, except in August and December.