Booking Request Form(Please read this page before clicking)The Management Committee has decided that bookings will in future be reserved for Radford Semele residents.
All existing users, whether residing in or outside the village, will continue to use the Hall as previously.
*Guide to Hall availability-
|Mondays||Available between 9am & 5pm|
|Tuesdays||Available between 11am & 11pm|
|Thursdays||Available between 9am & 3.30pm also 7.30pm & 11pm|
|Fridays||Available between 9am & 6pm|
|Saturdays||Available between 11am to 11pm|
|Sundays||Available between 9am & 11pm|
To request a booking, use the ‘Booking Request Form’
To inquire, use firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: *Single bookings and those for one occasion per month are not shown in the Guide times above therefore availability is not guaranteed.
The Government announcement effective since 19th July 2021 put the onus on the Management Committee to act responsibly. A cautious approach continues to be adopted by the Management Committee and reflects in the instructions and guidance given to Hirers.
- Hall Occupancy will normally be limited to thirty people.
- There are exceptions but hirers must make inquiries before assuming the right to exceed this number.
- The Government Guidance states that in Village Halls face masks should be worn, when moving around, by anyone aged over eleven.
- Social distancing should be observed where possible.
- The Kitchen and equipment, is available for use. Only two persons are permitted in the kitchen at the same time.
- Toilet facilities, ladies, men’s and disabled, are now available for use. (Do not use the toilets exiting from the entrance lobby, they belong to Sports and Social Club)
- Track and Trace procedures continue. Hirers are advised to inform themselves of latest government advice. A short extract applicable to the Hall dated 17th August 2021 follows:-
NHS - QR check-in codes for your venue
The opening up of the economy and public services is reliant on NHS Test and Trace being used to stop the spread of the virus.
To protect your venue or business, you should:
- display the official NHS QR code poster
- ask every customer or visitor aged 16 and over to check in to the venue using the NHS QR code or by recording their contact details. The Hirer is responsible for recording contact details for attendees at all functions and keeping that record securely for 21 days.
- A folder/procedure is provided within the Hall
- The Hall has an outside patio area which is available for use if considered appropriate.
- Chairs and small tables can be taken out and returned afterwards
- Maximum use of ventilation should be considered at all times
- This is considered very important in reducing Covid-19 infection rates
- Windows are hinged including the Kitchen. All external doors open freely- Remember to close them.
- Hand sanitisers are provided
- Sanitising of tables and chairs, if considered necessary, is the responsibility of the Hirer.
Rates effective from 1st January 2022 are Residents £12 per hour, Non Residents £15 per hour. (Previously unchanged since 2015)
(Extra charges may be requested at the time of booking for some functions).
The Hall and facilities include a large projection screen also an Epson projector and audio system.
The Hall is available for both regular and single bookings.
New enquires are always welcome.
Bouncy castles, trampolines and other equipment carrying risk of injury are not permitted within the Hall or on its surrounding land. The need to verify separate adequate insurance cover on each occasion and the record of damage caused to the Hall has proved unacceptable.
Parking facilities exist for up to thirty cars but are shared with the Sports and Social Club.
If you would like to enquire about booking the hall please complete the on-line booking request form,
or e-mail email@example.com
.How to find usDetails of the Community Hall policies can be found here
The Community Hall is a Registered Charity - No 522985.
It is run by a management committee which gains its authority under a 999 year lease, originally approved by the Parish Council.
The management committee holds its meeting monthly in the Community Hall on the last Tuesday of each month at 7-30pm, except in August and December.